Design One Landscape Design
Here at Design One, we are very professional and proficient at getting you the landscape you want to beautify your home. The many years of experience our designers and labors have is unequaled in quality. Which ever key aspect you are looking for in your landscape from, boulder work, brick patio, waterfalls, stone grills, stone steps, trees, shrubs, mulch to retaining walls, we do it all. With over 10 years in the business, we are looking forward to whatever challenge is presented to us.
The design of the landscape for your home should never be taken for granted. Never just start adding meaningless plants and items to the property thinking you will magically get a artful solution. That is not how it works. The most important thing you can do for yourself is get a designer and company, to help you with the difficult task of deciding what you want on the landscape and to get the work done.
Our History & Experience:
– Design One Landscape Corporation has been in business for over 10 years. However, we are a division of Turf One, Inc. and have benefited by their 30 years of industry experience – serving both Commercial and Residential clients with landscape installations and after-care services that are second to none.
– We have completed hundreds of landscape installation projects for residences –large and small – as well as landscaping for commercial properties, athletic fields, playgrounds, new subdivisions and area schools.
– We have a fleet of 30 vehicles and extensive, professional equipment to handle the scope of the many operations we offer. Design One also features a full nursery on site.
Design One Employees
– Unlike some competitors, we have a staff of more than 40 employees. In total, our well-trained team possesses multiple years of landscaping experience in all of the specialty areas we serve.
– Our team of professionals includes graduates or those having training and certification in the areas of Landscape Architecture, Turf Grass Management, Ornamental Plant Maintenance, and Michigan Certified Nurserymen.
– All employees have the newest in smart phone technologies to help with any networking and design communications needed for the job. Of course, it goes without saying that our staff is also bond-able and fully insured; but we’re proud to say it anyway – for the record, and for our customers’ peace of mind.